Share This Blog :
Before you load up and arrive for your cruise, take a moment to explore these Port Canaveral Insider Tips from those in the know! Guaranteed, follow these tips, and you’re sure to have a wonderful, pre-cruise vacation you won’t soon forget!
1. Watch a sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean.
2. Explore Historic Cocoa Village, making your way down the tree-lined streets filled with local shops and restaurants.
3. Learn about NASA missions, from where we are now to where we’re going next at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
4. Watch a rocket launch from Florida’s Space Coast! There are 80+ launches scheduled in 2023.
5. Take a sip at Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier’s Rikki Tiki Tavern, sitting 800 feet out over the ocean with spectacular views and open-aired seating.
6. Watch boats and cruise ships depart from Port Canaveral’s Cove, the area’s entertainment district home to restaurants and family-friendly activities.
7. Rent a bike from Cocoa Beach Bicycle Company and discover the sunny shores of Cocoa Beach.
8. Dine at the Shark Pit Bar & Grill, home to a 5,600-gallon aquarium where sharks and exotic fish are fed every Tuesday and Saturday.
9. Look for dolphins and other native animals with Cocoa Beach Dolphin Tours.
10. Take a Sea Turtle Walk with the Sea Turtle Preservation Society. Sea turtle nesting season takes place May – October every year.
11. Kayak through bioluminescence, a natural phenomenon that has the Indian River Lagoon looking like the Milky Way.
12. Take a brewery tour at Carib Brewery and taste some of Florida’s best award-winning beers.
13. Cast a line on a fishing charter out of Port Canaveral.
16. Discover your wild side at the Museum of Dinosaurs and Ancient Cultures, including two floors of dinosaurs and ancient human culture exhibits.
18. Treat yo’ self to the Fat Donkey, home to fine desserts, soft serve, and scoop ice cream.
20. Go up high on a helicopter ride with Cocoa Beach Helicopters.
21. Take in a different view of the beach on a parasailing adventure with Cocoa Beach Parasail.
22. Test your endurance with Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures, offering seven different trails separated by three levels of difficulty.
23. Stock up on cruise essentials at the world’s largest surf complex, Cocoa Beach Surf Company.
24. Discover film history at the Wizard of Oz Museum in Cape Canaveral, just minutes from the Port Canaveral cruise terminals.
25. Find your new favorite beach. With 72 miles of coastline making up Florida’s Space Coast, there’s no shortage of beach for you.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and happenings by following Sail Port Canaveral on Instagram.
Booking your pre-cruise stay on Florida’s Space Coast doesn’t have to be a hassle. Trust our team at Sail Port Canaveral to find the best price and accommodations for you.
CALL US TODAY! 321.783.8655
Share This Blog :